BRIEF ILLUSTRATION OF SHRI SUDHAKAR S SHETTY
Shri Sudhakar S Shetty born in Thumakane Village, Shanuvalli Post of Koppa Taluk belonging to Chikkamagaluru District of Karnataka is a born meticulous and ambitious personality. He is married to Smt. Sukalatha S Shetty and settled happily with two lovable children, Mr. Pavan Kumar Shetty and Mrs.Sheetal Shetty. Mr.Pavan Kumar Shetty is married to Apoorva Rai. Sudhakar S Shetty is blessed with a grandson named Mst. Agasthya Shetty. Daughter Mrs Sheetal Shetty is married to Mr. Vijay Raj Shetty settled in Mysuru and is blessed with a son Mst. Amarthya Shetty. With his growing reputation, he soon became a recognized member of various associations like Hotel Owners Association, Hotel Association Trust and many educational Institutions. He has been conferred with prestigious awards for his yeoman services to the society and concern for the deserving.
The Federation of Karnataka Chamber of Commerce and Industries had bestowed the coveted position of the Chairman District Co-ordination Committee on Sudhakar S Shetty to strengthen the developmental activity of all 30 Districts in Karnataka. Subsequently he was elected as Vice President, Federation of Karnataka Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Bangalore from June 2016 to May 2017 and further became the Senior Vice President of Federation Karnataka Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Bangalore from June 2017 to June 2018.In his tenure he left an indelible impact in the history of The Federation.
During the year 2018 -2019 he became the President of The Federation of Karnataka Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Bangalore. He was known for his accomplishments and remarkable achievements.
Currently he is serving the JDS (Secular) as the State Vice President to render his services to the society.
Sri Sudhakar S Shetty has vivid vision and mission for his future. He is a philanthropist and desires to serve the society relentlessly.
CHARACTERISTICFEATURES OF THE PERSONALITY
Abundant passion for lending services to the economically weaker section. Firmly believes in supporting the needy and fights relentlessly for the just cause. Typical work culture and unique perceptions of handling situations, personification of perfection, punctuality and precision.
AWARDS AND CITATIONS COFERED ON SHRI SUDHAKAR S SHETTY
Shri Sudhakar S Shetty is a proud recipient of:
- “THE MAN OF THE YEAR AWARD (2001)” from the American Biographical Institution.
- The prestigious “ARYA BHATA AWARD (2004)” from the Aryabhata Cultural Organization ® Bangalore in recognition for his excellent service in the field of Education.
- “THE INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS FEDERATION OF INDIA, MUMBAI ” honoured Shri.Sudhakar S Shetty for his distinguished services in the field of Education (2005-06).
- “THE GLOBAL MAN AWARD (2006)” was awardedby The World Kannada Cultural Convention at Bahrain. (International Award)
- “JNANA DEGULA” The President Governing Council of DR. DG SHETTY EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY (R), DHARWAD conferred the title “VIDYA VIKAS” on 06/02/2010.
- RajkumarSevaRathnaPrashasthi – 2010.
- Best Day cum Boarding School – Jury’s Choice – INDIA School MERIT Award – 2017-18.
- “EshudhiVimshathi Award” during VimshathiSambrahmaSamarambha– 2017 for his relentless service to the society.
- “JnanabandhuShikshanaThagna Award” – Jnanabandhu Educational Trust® 2018-19.
- Lifetime Achievement Award 2018 “Kotigobba” by Mysuru Hotel Owners Association ® and Hotel Owners Charitable Trust, Mysore for his yeoman service and contribution towards the development of the hotel industry.
- “ManavatavadiShriBasaveshwara Award” – Yedeyuru Shri Tontadaarya Samsthana Mutt -2018 Gadaga.
- Times Business Mysuru 2020 conferred “Excellence in Social Entrepreneurship Award” to Shri.Sudhakar S Shetty.
- “Business Man of the Year 2019” reckoned and honored by TimesOf India.
- ” Kannada Rajyotsava Prashasthi 2020 -21” awarded by Rotary International (District 3190) in Association with FKCCI, Bangalore.
FIRMLY BELIEVES IN
We should smile, we should make others smile and we should enjoy others smiling
PHROPHECIES OF SHRI SUDHAKAR S SHETTY
There Is No Substitute for Hard Work
The End of Education is Character