- The most essential criteria for admitting the child is the qualifying examination report.
- The decision of the admission committee regarding the child’s candidature and the parent’s acceptance of the stipulations laid by the management of the school.
- The out come of the evaluation test for standard (V to XII) admissions.
- Summation of the child’s previous 3years progress cards.
- Parent’s background and specific remarks of their wards.
- For entry into KG, the student must have attained the age of 3 years 10 months by June.
ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
Parents are requested to submit the required documents and follow procedures embarked below to facilitate us to consider admission for their children.
- Duly filled in application form of Registration.
- Passport size (15) photographs of the Child, Parents photographs (2each), Guardian’s photographs (2 No.).
- The pattern of entrance tests for admission to JIRSM will be as follows:
- For Std V : English & Mathematics
- For VI to XII : English, Mathematics & Science.
- Furnishing of the essential documents required for admission.
- Transfer Certificate in case of domestic students.
- School leaving certificates in case of NRI’s and Foreigner’s.
- Original Birth Certificate.
- Original Marks Card of the Qualified Examination.
- Address proof of the parents.
- Non acceptance and delayed response will result in the seat being allotted for the next child in waiting.