JNANASAROVARA International Residential School Mysore is a reservoir of knowledge, and empowers the pupils to highly desirable excellence. It is a remarkable Institution with track record of providing quality education and career. The school prepares the students for the IGCSE / ISC (Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination) and IGCS Examination (Cambridge University). Its curriculum – amalgam of learning experiences – is designed to provide students the mammoth scope for outstanding performance in academics, sports, arts and culture with value based systems. The curriculum is highly relevant, stimulating and demands the modern epoch. This education institution is managed by the Jnanasarovara Education Trust ® under the able guidance of the Chairman Mr. Sudhakar S Shetty and the Secretary Mrs. Sukhalatha Shetty.
• World class teaching by highly qualified and experienced teachers.
• 75 acres of lush green campus providing an ideal ambience for a plethora of activities.
• State-of-the-art Science Labs and English Language Lab.
• Separate outfields for outdoor games such as – Cricket, football, basketball, volley ball, tennis, throw ball and hockey.
• Fabulous athletic track and a marvellous Olympic grade swimming pool.
• Superior coaching for State, National and International level competitive exams.
• Hi-tech computer education.
• Exclusive personality development plan to transform the students into global leaders.
• Boarding of International standard.
• Round the clock pastoral care, counselling and career guidance.
• An enlightening spiritual education programme based on rich and varied cultural heritage of India.
• Superlative training in fine arts inclusive of dance, music and painting.
• A methodically devised academic programme to ascertain creditable performance by the students in Board Examinations.